Boone Bunny Crochet Amigurumi Pattern
What You Get+-
Meet Boone Bunny! He's an adorable little rabbit and he's super easy to crochet - great for beginners!
This is a digital pattern delivered instantly by email. (If you're not sure what a PDF pattern is, you'll find more info here.)
Boone is 10 inches tall when made with worsted weight yarn.
Want a bigger or smaller cutie? It can be crocheted with any weight yarn!
Tools & Supplies
To complete this pattern, you will need:
- In worsted weight yarn - 150 yards (I used Red Heart Super Saver Stripe yarn)
- Size H crochet hook (or size appropriate for yarn chosen)
- Polyester stuffing
- 2 12 mm black safety eyes
- 18 mm black triangle nose
- Tapestry needle
- Locking stitch markers
This is a beginner level pattern, great for a first project.
- single crochet
- attaching parts with single crochet
The pattern is a pdf that contains links to videos teaching all the skills you'll need, plus step-by-step photographs, so you’ll never feel lost or wonder if you're doing it right. :-)