Henrietta Hedgehog Crochet Amigurumi Pattern
What You Get+-
This sweet hedgehog is so soft and fluffy! And she's super easy to stitch up!
This is a digital pattern delivered instantly by email. (If you're not sure what a PDF pattern is, you'll find more info here.)
Supplies you'll need. . .
- crochet hook (size determined by yarn)
- 1 colors of worsted weight yarn - less than a skein. The sample uses grey.
- 1 color of eyelash yarn. The sample uses Lion Brand Fun Fur.
- two 9mm black eyes
- polyester stuffing
- tapestry needle
- locking stitch markers (to count stitches and rounds)
This cutie is easy to make, using just basic skills for the body - and an easy (and very forgiving) method for surface crocheting the eyelash yarn to an already finished and stuffed body.
These are the skills you'll need. . .
- single crochet
- surface crochet eyelash yarn
Don't worry - the PDF pattern has links to videos teaching you all the skills you'll need! And it contains progress photos of all the important steps, so you won’t get lost. :-)