Kepler the Lion Crochet Amigurumi Pattern
What You Get+-
Meet Kepler the Lion, the irresistible cutie with a wild mane!
Kepler measures 15” tall when completed with worsted weight yarn (10 inches seated), but can be made bigger or smaller by using thicker or thinner yarn!
You can also leave off the mane and make a lioness! (instructions included)
To complete this pattern, you’ll need:
- Size H (5.0mm) hook (or size to get a nice-looking fabric)
- 4 colors of worsted weight yarn (Caron Simply Soft used in the sample): yellow (220 yards), orange (135 yards), tan (45 yards) and dark brown (5 yards)
- A pair of 12mm black craft eyes
- Polyester stuffing
- Tapestry needle
This cutie is an intermediate-level pattern, delivered instantly by email. You’ll need to:
- single crochet
- embroider (detailed instructions included)
- crochet in the front loop of existing stitches
Don't worry - the PDF pattern has links to videos teaching you all the skills you'll need! And it contains progress photos of all the important steps, so you won’t get lost. :-)