Peter Panda Crochet Amigurumi Pattern| Add a Review
What You Get
Meet Peter! Peter Panda! :-)
This is a digital pattern delivered instantly by email. (If you're not sure what a PDF pattern is, you'll find more info here.)
Peter is 9 inches tall.
Want a bigger or smaller cutie? It can be crocheted with any weight yarn!
Tools & Supplies
To complete this pattern, you will need:
- In worsted weight yarn - 75 yards each of black and white
- Size H crochet hook (or size appropriate for yarn chosen)
- Polyester stuffing
- 2 12 mm pale blue craft eyes
- 18 mm black triangle nose
- Tapestry needle
- Locking stitch markers
This is a beginner level pattern, but it does use a couple of skills that are best tackled if you've already made one or two amigurumi.
- single crochet
- attaching parts
- crocheting two rounds together to make standing legs
- changing colors
The pattern is a pdf that contains links to videos teaching all the skills you'll need, plus step-by-step photographs, so you’ll never feel lost or wonder if you're doing it right. :-)