Christmas Bauble Ornament Pattern
Use this easy pattern to make a bright and playful (and unbreakable) take on a traditional Christmas bauble. These are perfect ornaments and gift toppers for young children!
This is exclusively available as a PDF pattern, delivered instantly and ready to print onto letter-size paper. No shipping costs and no waiting! If you're not sure what a PDF pattern is, you'll find more info here.
This pattern is included in the 2015 Christmas Club bundle.
You get. . .
- A digital PDF pattern delivered by email. If you're not sure what that means, you can find more info here.
- A full-sized pattern – no enlarging needed
- Detailed instructions with lots and lots of step-by-step photos - you’ll never feel lost or wonder if you’re doing things right
- Links to videos teaching you every skill you’ll need to make your own Christmas bauble ornament
4 inches wide
Super easy. It uses only a few simple stitches and the pattern has links to videos teaching you how to do them.
You can find links to sources for many of my favorite tools and supplies here.
You need. . .
- Wool blend felt in white, strawberry dream, and shocking pink
- Embroidery thread to match (DMC #326, 603, and white)
You might also want. . .
- #8 embroidery needle
- freezer paper
- 10 inches of cord or yarn for hanging loop
This pattern is not available for commercial resale. That means you may not copy and sell or digitally distribute the pattern or any variation of the pattern.
For example, you may not print the pattern and sell those copies.
You may, however, sell anything you make with Shiny Happy World patterns as long as you are the one making it.
For example, if you're using this pattern to make ornaments which you sell at a craft fair or in an online shop, that's great!
If you're hiring out any part of the process, please get in touch and we'll work out a fair licensing agreement.
For example, if you want to hire someone to die cut all the felt pieces, or attach all the hanging loops, those two scenarios would require a licensing agreement. Get in touch! I'm easy to talk to. :-) firstname.lastname@example.org