Christmas Club 2015 - Twelve Fun Felt Ornament Patterns
Felt Christmas tree ornaments are the BEST. They look beautiful - all warm and festive. They're impossible to break, making them the perfect choice for young kids. They look great as gift toppers. And they're lots of fun to make!
This collection includes twelve (TWELVE!) fun and easy felt ornament patterns. You can make bunches of them for everyone you know. Spread the felty joy!
This is exclusively available as a PDF pattern, delivered instantly and ready to print onto letter-size paper. No shipping costs and no waiting! If you're not sure what a PDF pattern is, you'll find more info here.
You Get. . .
- Twelve full-sized PDF patterns delivered by email. (If you're not sure what a PDF pattern is, you'll find more info here.)
- A complete color and stitch guide
- Detailed instructions loaded with full-color step-by-step photos and very clear instructions. You’ll never feel lost or wonder if you’re doing things right.
- Links to videos teaching you all the techniques you need to know to complete the project. You can totally make this!
Each ornament is roughly 4 inches across at its largest point.
Easy! These patterns are great for beginners of all ages! I only use the most basic stitches and the patterns have links to videos teaching you all of them. And all the ornaments are "pancake style" - just a front and back with no tricky shaping.
You can find links to sources for many of my favorite tools and supplies here.
You'll need. . .
- wool felt (10 colors)
- matching embroidery thread (also 10 colors)
- tiny amount of polyester fiberfill (you could use a few cotton balls instead)
- roughly 4 yards of cord for hanging loops (I used baker's twine, but embroidery thread will work too)
You Might Also Want. . .
- a way to transfer the patterns to the felt - I’m a huge fan of Sulky Sticky Fabri-solvy
- freezer paper
- size 8 embroidery needle
- Thread Magic
This pattern is not available for commercial resale. That means you may not copy and sell or digitally distribute the pattern or any variation of the pattern.
For example, you may not print the pattern and sell those copies.
You may, however, sell anything you make with Shiny Happy World patterns as long as you are the one making it.
For example, if you're using this pattern to make ornaments which you sell at a craft fair or in an online shop, that's great!
If you're hiring out any part of the process, please get in touch and we'll work out a fair licensing agreement.
For example, if you want to hire someone to die cut all the felt pieces, or attach all the hanging loops, those two scenarios would require a licensing agreement. Get in touch! I'm easy to talk to. :-) firstname.lastname@example.org