Have a Heart - Embroidered Felt Mobile Pattern
What You Get+-
Stitch some love into a set of four Valentine's Day hearts!
Each stuffed heart is around 3 inches wide and a little over 3 inches tall, decorated with colorful (and simple!) embroidery stitches.
The pattern includes instructions to join them all together into a center-strung mobile, but you can also use the pattern for a ton of other things! Make individual heart ornaments or sachets. Shrink the patterns down tiny and make brooches or pendants. Blow them up supersize and make pillows. Embroider the hearts on tea towels, tote bags, T-shirts - anything you can get into a hoop. Stitch them on paper for some gorgeous handmade Valentines. Use them over and over again for years to come. :-)
What You Get
- A digital pattern delivered instantly by email. If you're not sure what that means you can find more info here.
- A full-sized pattern – no enlarging needed.
- Detailed instructions with lots and lots of step-by-step photos. You’ll never feel lost or wonder if you’re doing things right.
- Links to videos teaching you every skill you’ll need to make your own hearts. You can totally do this! It’s a workshop in a pattern!
This pattern is great for beginners. ! I like to use the most basic stitches and the pattern has links to videos teaching you all of them. :-)
What You'll Need+-
You Need. . .
- Scraps of wool felt (I used strawberry dream, fuchsia, lavender, straw and peacock)
- Embroidery thread
- tiny amount of polyester fiberfill (you could use a few cotton balls instead)
- roughly 1 yard of cord for stringing (I used cotton yarn)
- around 2-3 hours for each heart
You Might Also Want. . .