Maurice - Felt Mouse Pattern
What you get+-
Meet Maurice. He's a simple little fellow, very easy to make.
It's a small felt mouse pattern - designed for fun and portable hand sewing. If you attach a hanging loop to his head, he'd make a great Christmas tree ornament. Or you could fill him with catnip and give him to a special cat. :-)
You Get. . .
- A digital pattern delivered by email. (If you're not sure what a PDF pattern is, you'll find more info here.)
- A full-sized pattern – no enlarging needed.
- Detailed instructions with lots and lots of step-by-step photos. You’ll never feel lost or wonder if you’re doing things right.
- Links to videos teaching you every skill you’ll need to make your own little mouse – from embroidering the face to whipstitching the pieces together. You can totally do this! It’s a workshop in a pattern!
Maurice is 5 inches tall.
Easy! If you've never handsewn felt before, this is a great project to start. Maurice uses just a few super simple stitches to make – stitches that are so easy I teach them to kids as young as six. You can do it!
What You'll need+-
You Need. . .
- scraps of wool felt (I used love bug blue, blushing bride and blue snow)
- matching embroidery thread (I used DMC #807, 775, 152 and 3371)
- small amount of stuffing (a few cotton balls will work in a pinch)
You might also want. .
- freezer paper (optional)
- size #8 embroidery needle