Reginald Rabbit| Add a Review
What you get
Please note: This pattern is a digital PDF pattern. More info here.
Meet Reginald Rabbit! He's wearing his favorite fancy coat, with coattails that are split so his puffy tail shows for everyone to see. :-)
He'd make a great birthday gift for a friend - or a cute decoration to use at every party celebration in your family. Or leave off the party hat and put him out at Easter time!
You Get. . .
- A digital pattern delivered by email. Print the pattern pages directly onto freezer paper or Sulky Sticky Fabri-solvy!
- Full-sized pattern pieces for Reginald, his coat, party hat and gift. No need to enlarge anything!
- A 16-page pattern loaded with full-color step-by-step photos and very clear instructions. You’ll never feel lost or wonder if you’re doing things right.
- Links to videos teaching you all the techniques you need to know to complete the project. You can totally make this!
Reginald is 9 inches tall -that's to the tips of his ears.
Easy! Much easier than it looks, and totally appropriate for beginners. It uses simple stitches and the pattern includes links to videos showing you how to do all of them. Reginald the bunny softie pattern is really perfect for portable work – or handwork while you watch TV.
What You Need
You'll need. . .
- 1 sheet of felt for Reginald (I used Smoky Marble. You can buy the lovely wool-blend felt I use here.)
- smaller pieces of felt for the ear linings, coat, hat and gift (I used Antique White, Pistachio Ice Cream, Fuchsia and Vineyard)
- embroidery thread to match the felt (I used DMC #535, 369, 699, 3041, 601 and white)
- 2 4.5mm safety eyes
- polyfill stuffing (I like Soft Touch Polyfil Supreme Fiberfill)
- 2 12" pipecleaners
- 4 3/8″ buttons
- 3 1/4" black buttons
You might also want. . .
- freezer paper (optional, but recommended)
- Sulky Sticky Fabri-solvy (AKA The Magical Embroidery Stuff – optional, but recommended)
- size #8 embroidery needle
- Thread Heaven