Bear Lovie Pattern
This sweet bear lovie will be your go-to pattern for all baby showers to come!
- It's adorable - everyone will ooh and ahh when the mama-to-be opens it.
- It's super soft and snuggly - babies will love it!
- It's really REALLY easy to make.
This is exclusively available as a PDF pattern, delivered instantly and ready to print onto letter-size paper. No shipping costs and no waiting! If you're not sure what a PDF pattern is, you'll find more info here.
You get. . .
A digital pattern delivered by email. (If you're not sure what a PDF pattern is, you'll find more info here.)
- full-sized pattern pieces – no enlarging needed. (You will need to tape several pieces of paper together.)
- detailed instructions and lots of step by step photos – you’ll never feel lost or wonder if you’re doing it right
- links to videos teaching you all the skills you’ll need to make your own huggable bear lovie
22 inches tall and 26 inches wide - the perfect size for a cuddly blankie.
Super easy! This bear lovie is made with nice big pieces that are easy to work with, gentle curves, nothing fussy. You can easily whip one up in the morning before you go to a luncheon shower. :-)
You can find links to sources for many of my favorite tools and supplies here.
You'll Need. . .
- 2/3 yard cuddle fleece (I used brown)
- less than 1/4 yard fabric for the face
- small scrap of fabric for the muzzle
- tiny scrap of solid black fabric for the eyes and nose
Cuddle Fleece and other fleece fabrics are usually 56 - 60 inches wide, and this pattern uses the entire width. If you're substituting a fabric that is less than 56" wide you'll need to get twice as much.
You Might Also Want. . .
- fusible adhesive (I use Heat & Bond Lite)
This pattern is not available for commercial resale. That means you may not copy and sell or digitally distribute the pattern or any variation of the pattern.
For example, you may not print the pattern and sell those copies.
You may, however, sell anything you make with Shiny Happy World patterns as long as you are the one making it.
For example, if you're using this pattern to make stuffed animals which you sell at a craft fair or in an online shop, that's great!
Talk to Me
If you're hiring out any part of the process, please get in touch and we'll work out a fair licensing agreement.
For example, if you want to hire someone to machine embroider the faces, or die cut the fabric pieces for you, those two scenarios would require a licensing agreement. Get in touch! I'm easy to talk to. :-) email@example.com