Benson Bunny Softie Pattern
Meet Benson! He's cute and cuddly with a sweet puffy tail and long, floppy arms and legs that are so much fun to play with. And look at how nicely his ears stand up! :-)
Make your own huggable bunny!
This is exclusively available as a PDF pattern, delivered instantly and ready to print onto letter-size paper. No shipping costs and no waiting! If you're not sure what a PDF pattern is, you'll find more info here.
You Get. . .
- A digital PDF file delivered instantly be email. If you're not sure what that is, there's more info here.
- full-sized pattern pieces – no enlarging needed
- detailed instructions and lots of step by step photos – you’ll never feel lost or wonder if you’re doing it right
- links to videos teaching you all the skills you’ll need to make your own squishy bunny – from sewing curves and stuffing, to stitching up that stuffing hole. You can totally do this! It’s a workshop in a pattern!
He's about 13 inches tall when sitting - not counting his legs or his super tall ears. His arms and legs are about 7 inches long. That's long enough to hug a friend. :-)
There's nothing tricky on this one - just cuddly cuteness. :-) If you can use your sewing machine, you can make him.
If your sewing machine doesn't have a free arm, you may need to sew the head to the body (the neck seam) by hand.
You can find links to sources for many of my favorite tools and supplies here.
You'll Need. . .
- 1/2 yd. fleece fabric (I love using Cuddle Fleece)
- scraps of pink satin for the ear linings
- tiny scrap of wool felt for the nose
- small piece of Soft & Stable for the ear linings
- two 9mm safety eyes
- 1 cup plastic pellets for filling (I like Fairfield Poly Pellets)
- polyester fiberfill (I love Fairfield brand Soft Touch Polyfil Supreme)
This pattern is not available for commercial resale. That means you may not copy and sell or digitally distribute the pattern or any variation of the pattern.
For example, you may not print the pattern and sell those copies.
You may, however, sell anything you make with Shiny Happy World patterns as long as you are the one making it.
For example, if you're using this pattern to make stuffed animals which you sell at a craft fair or in an online shop, that's great!
If you're hiring out any part of the process, please get in touch and we'll work out a fair licensing agreement.
For example, if you want to hire someone to machine embroider the faces, or die cut the fabric pieces for you, those two scenarios would require a licensing agreement. Get in touch! I'm easy to talk to. :-) firstname.lastname@example.org