Chris the Christmas Tree Amigurumi Pattern| Add a Review
What You Get
Chris is an adorable cuddly Christmas tree. Add some buttons for cute decorations!
Chris measures about 8 inches tall when completed with a worsted weight yarn.
This is a digital pattern delivered instantly by email. (If you're not sure what a PDF pattern is, you'll find more info here.)
Supplies you'll need. . .
- crochet hook (size determined by yarn)
- green worsted weight yarn - less than a skein
- one pair of 18 mm craft eyes (sample shown uses 15 mm clear eyes painted with silver glitter paint)
- polyester stuffing
- tapestry needle
- locking stitch markers (to count stitches and rounds)
Chris is pretty easy to make, but I'm calling this one a skill builder because you'll crochet into the bottom side of a foundation chain, which is a new skill for most beginners.
These are the skills you'll need. . .
- single crochet
- working the bottom side of a foundation chain
Don't worry - the PDF pattern has links to videos teaching you all the skills you'll need! And it contains progress photos of all the important steps, so you won’t get lost. :-)