Sally Snowflake Amigurumi Pattern
What You Get+-
This sweet snowflake won't melt when you give her a hug. :-)
Sally measures about 8 inches across when completed with a worsted weight yarn.
This is a digital pattern delivered instantly by email. (If you're not sure what a PDF pattern is, you'll find more info here.)
Supplies you'll need. . .
- crochet hook (size determined by yarn)
- white worsted weight yarn - less than a skein
- two pairs of 12mm black eyes
- polyester stuffing
- tapestry needle
- locking stitch markers (to count stitches and rounds)
- scrap of black felt and white glue or black yarn (for mouth)
Sally is pretty easy to make, but I'm calling this one a skill builder because you'll crochet into the bottom side of a foundation chain, which is a new skill for most beginners.
These are the skills you'll need. . .
- single crochet
- working the bottom side of a foundation chain
Don't worry - the PDF pattern has links to videos teaching you all the skills you'll need! And it contains progress photos of all the important steps, so you won’t get lost. :-)