Bedtime - pajamas, pillow and quilt patterns
What you get+-
Every doll needs bedtime gear. Kids love putting their dolls to bed!
With this pattern set you can make any Dress Up Bunch doll a cute pair of pajamas.
The pattern for the nightie top can also be used to make cute shirts, and the bloomers would be adorable under a skirt. :-)
You also get to make a doll-sized pillow, pillowcase, and pretty quilt.
You Get. . .
- A digital pattern delivered by email. (If you're not sure what a PDF pattern is, you'll find more info here.)
- Pattern for a two-piece pajama set
- Pattern for a doll-sized pillow and a pillowcase with a contrasting border
- Pattern for a simple striped doll quilt
- Pattern pieces are full-sized and ready to print directly onto paper, freezer paper or Sulky Sticky Fabri-solvy. No enlarging or tracing needed!
- Detailed instructions and lots of full-color step-by-step photos. You’ll never feel lost or wonder if you’re doing things right.
- Links to videos teaching you all the techniques you need to know to complete the project. You can totally make this!
Please note - this pattern is just for the outfit and accessories. None of the dolls you see in the photos are included. All the Dress Up Bunch dolls (except Mini Lizzie) can wear all of the Dress Up Bunch outfits and accessories.
Fits all Dress Up Bunch dolls (dolls are 17 inches tall)
Easy! No special skills needed.
What You Need+-
You'll need. . .
- 1/4 yard each of nightie and bloomer fabrics
- 1/4 inch elastic for the nightie (19 inches)
- 1/4 inch elastic for the bloomers (24 inches)
- 1/4 yard each of pillow and pillowcase
- fabrics scraps for the pillowcase band and the quilt front
- fat quarter for the quilt back
- scrap of batting for the quilt
- stuffing for the pillow