Camping Set - Dress Up Bunch Shirt, Overalls and Sleeping Bag
What you get+-
Kids can take their dolls camping or on sleepovers with everything you make with this pattern collection - overalls and a super easy shirt, plus a fun zippered sleeping bag with built-in elastic to keep it rolled up. Just like the real thing!
You Get. . .
- A digital pattern delivered by email. (If you're not sure what a PDF pattern is, you'll find more info here.)
- Full-sized pattern pieces for the shirt, overalls and sleeping bag. No need to enlarge anything!
- Detailed instructions and lots of full-color step-by-step photos. You’ll never feel lost or wonder if you’re doing things right.
- Links to videos teaching you all the techniques you need to know to complete the project. You can totally make this!
Please note - this pattern is just for the outfit and accessories. None of the dolls you see in the photos are included. All the Dress Up Bunch dolls (except Mini Lizzie) can wear all of the Dress Up Bunch outfits and accessories.
Fits all Dress Up Bunch dolls (dolls are 17 inches tall)
Easy! No special skills needed. The shirt is super easy with no set-in sleeves or fussy small pattern pieces, and the sleeping bag uses a nifty trick to install the zipper. You can do it!
What You Need+-
You'll need. . .
- 1 fat quarter each of main shirt fabric and shirt lining - must be a non-directional fabric - one that looks good right side up and upside down
- 3 5/16"snaps for the shoulders (I used these, you could also use hook & loop tape or buttons)
- 1 fat quarter fabric for the overalls
- scraps of fabric for the overalls lining (I used this)
- 2 5/16" snaps for the overalls
- 1 fat quarter each for the sleeping bag and sleeping bag lining
- scrap of batting for the sleeping bag
- 1 12" separating zipper for the sleeping bag
- 18" elastic for the sleeping bag (optional - I used fold-over elastic but any elastic will do)
Such a great pattern - so versatile. Directions are so clear.
This pattern was so fun to work on! My little loves the overalls for her doll. The sleeping bag was so intimidating but the directions and pictures made it a snap! Thank you Wendi!