Dress Up Bunch Doll Raincoat Pattern
This raincoat collection contains easy patterns for. . .
- a short-sleeved dress
- a waterproof raincoat
- waterproof rain boots
All sized to fit Dress Up Bunch rag dolls!
You can use laminated cotton for the raincoat and boots, or a product like Pellon Vinyl Fuse to turn any fabric into a waterproof fabric. So much fun!
Please note - this pattern is just for the outfit and accessories. None of the dolls you see in the photos are included. All the Dress Up Bunch dolls (except Mini Lizzie) can wear all of the Dress Up Bunch outfits and accessories.
This is exclusively available as a PDF pattern, delivered instantly and ready to print onto letter-size paper. No shipping costs and no waiting!
You Get. . .
- A digital pattern delivered by email. (If you're not sure what a PDF pattern is, you'll find more info here.)
- Full-sized pattern pieces for the dress, coat, and boots. No need to enlarge anything!
- Detailed instructions and lots of full-color step-by-step photos. You’ll never feel lost or wonder if you’re doing things right.
- Links to videos teaching you all the techniques you need to know to complete the project. You can totally make this!
Fits all Dress Up Bunch dolls (dolls are 17 inches tall)
Easy! No special skills needed.
You can find links to sources for many of my favorite tools and supplies here.
You'll need. . .
- 1/2 yard dress fabric - must be a non-directional fabric
- 1 yard fancy trim for the dress (optional - but why skip fancy trim?)
- 3/4 yard laminated raincoat fabric
- 3/4 yard raincoat lining fabric
- three 5/16” snaps for the dress and 3 for the coat (or a few inches of skinny hook & loop tape)
- 1 sheet wool blend felt for the boots
- matching embroidery thread for the boots
You might also want. . .
- size #8 embroidery needle
- fabric glue stick
- Sewing Clips (pins will poke permanent holes in laminated fabric)
This pattern is not available for commercial resale. That means you may not copy and sell or digitally distribute the pattern or any variation of the pattern.
For example, you may not print the pattern and sell those copies.
You may, however, sell anything you make with Shiny Happy World patterns as long as you are the one making it.
For example, if you're using this pattern to make dolls and clothing which you sell at a craft fair or in an online shop, that's great!
Talk to Me
If you're hiring out any part of the process, please get in touch and we'll work out a fair licensing agreement.
For example, if you want to hire someone to machine embroider the faces, or do all the stuffing for you, those two scenarios would require a licensing agreement. Get in touch! I'm easy to talk to. :-) firstname.lastname@example.org