Dress Up Bunch Doll Ruffle Shorts and Rainbow Purse Pattern
What you get+-
This collection includes patterns for a simple shirt, those adorable ruffled overall shorts, and a fun felt purse for your doll to carry her treasures in. You can make it!
You Get. . .
- A digital pattern delivered by email. (If you're not sure what a PDF pattern is, you'll find more info here.)
- Full-sized pattern pieces for the dress and kite. No need to enlarge anything!
- Detailed instructions and lots of full-color step-by-step photos. You’ll never feel lost or wonder if you’re doing things right.
- Links to videos teaching you all the techniques you need to know to complete the project. You can totally make this!
Please note - this pattern is just for the outfit and accessories. None of the dolls you see in the photos are included. All the Dress Up Bunch dolls (except Mini Lizzie) can wear all of the Dress Up Bunch outfits and accessories.
Fits all Dress Up Bunch dolls (dolls are 17 inches tall)
Easy! No special skills needed.
What You Need+-
You'll need. . .
- 1 fat quarter each of main shirt fabric and shirt lining - must be a non-directional fabric
- 3 5/16” snaps for the shirt or a few inches of skinny hook & loop tape
- 1 fat quarter fabric for the overall shorts
- scraps of fabric for the overalls lining and ruffles
- 2 5/16” snaps for the overalls
- 1 sheet of wool blend felt for the purse (I used lavender)
- scraps of felt for the flower (I used fuchsia and banana cream)
- embroidery thread to match the flower felt and for the rainbow (I used DMC #3746, 601, 726, 603, 816, 900, 907, 996, and 156)
- Sulky Sticky Fabri-solvy (optional, but very strongly recommended)
You might also want. . .
- size #8 embroidery needle
- fabric glue stick
- sewing clips (way better than pins for holding felt layers together)