Dress Up Bunch - Frozen Fancies Pattern Collection
What you get+-
This winter doll clothes collection contains easy patterns for a drop waist doll dress and a fancy embroidered doll coat, hat and boots - all sized to fit Dress Up Bunch rag dolls.
It looks very fancy, but it's still very easy to make - using just two embroidery stitches. And if you can't (or don't) stitch by hand this would be a great excuse for you to use some of the fancy decorative stitches on your sewing machine!
You Get. . .
- A digital pattern delivered by email. Print the pattern pages directly onto freezer paper or Sulky Sticky Fabri-solvy! (If you're not sure what a PDF pattern is, you'll find more info here.)
- Full-sized pattern pieces for the dress, coat, hat and boots. No need to enlarge anything!
- Detailed instructions and lots of full-color step-by-step photos. You’ll never feel lost or wonder if you’re doing things right.
- Links to videos teaching you all the techniques you need to know to complete the project. You can totally make this!
Please note - this pattern is just for the outfit and accessories. None of the dolls you see in the photos are included. All the Dress Up Bunch dolls (except Mini Lizzie) can wear all of the Dress Up Bunch outfits and accessories.
Fits all Dress Up Bunch dolls (dolls are 17 inches tall)
Easy! No special skills needed.
Your doll will be toasty warm all winter in this very fancy winter outfit. :-)
What You Need+-
You'll need. . .
- 1/2 yard main fabric - must be a non-directional fabric
- 1 1/2 yards fancy trim (optional - but why skip fancy trim?)
- 3 5/16” snaps for the dress and 3 for the coat (or a few inches of skinny hook & loop tape)
- 4 sheets wool blend felt for the coat and hat (I used grape jelly)
- 1 sheet of wool blend felt for the boots (I used pistachio ice cream)
- scraps of wool blend felt for the pompom (I used grape jelly, pistachio ice cream and blue bayou)
- 12 3/8" buttons
- matching embroidery thread (I used DMC #550, 958, 369, and 3846)
- Sulky Sticky Fabri-solvy (optional, but very strongly recommended)
You might also want. . .
- size #8 embroidery needle
- fabric glue stick
- Thread Heaven
- Wonder Clips
This patterns are so so well done. You will not believe the things you can create with the right instructions. I want to get them ALL.
I purchased the Frozen Fancies pattern for the dress-up doll I am making for my great granddaughter. It's almost finished and I'm loving it. I chose a peacock /teal blue felt for the coat. Pattern easy to follow. Happy!