Dress Up Bunch - Trick or Treat Pattern Collection| Add a Review
What you get
Lizzie is all ready to go trick or treating. She has a fancy schmancy (but easy-to-make) witch costume made with the shimmery fabrics that make your kids say, "Oooooooooooh!" when they see them in the fabric store. :-) She also has an easy felt witch hat and a fun pumpkin trick or treat bag to hold all her candy.
You Get. . .
- A digital pattern delivered by email. (If you're not sure what a PDF pattern is, you'll find more info here.)
- Full-sized pattern pieces for her skirt, witch hat and pumpkin pail. No need to enlarge anything!
- Detailed instructions and lots of full-color step-by-step photos. You’ll never feel lost or wonder if you’re doing things right.
- Links to videos teaching you all the techniques you need to know to complete the project. You can totally make this!
Please note - this pattern is just for the outfit and accessories. None of the dolls you see in the photos are included. All the Dress Up Bunch dolls (except Mini Lizzie) can wear all of the Dress Up Bunch outfits and accessories.
Fits all Dress Up Bunch dolls (dolls are 17 inches tall)
Easy! No special skills needed.
What You Need
You'll need. . .
- 3/8 yard each of main fabric and dress lining fabric
- two 5/16" snaps
- 3 sheets wool blend felt for the hat (I used black)
- 1 sheet wool blend felt for the pumpkin pail (I used dark orange) plus black scraps for the jack-o-lantern face
- matching embroidery thread for all felt (I used DMC #310 and 900)
You might also want. . .
- freezer paper (optional, but recommended)
- size #8 embroidery needle