Elliott the Elephant Pattern| Add a Review
What you get
Please note: This pattern is a digital PDF pattern. More info here.
Meet Elliott! He's cute and cuddly with big, soft ears and long, flexible arms and legs that are easy to make and so much fun to play with. :-)
You Get. . .
- full-sized pattern pieces – no enlarging needed
- detailed instructions and lots of step by step photos – you’ll never feel lost or wonder if you’re doing it right
- links to videos teaching you all the skills you’ll need to make your own squishy elephant – from sewing curves and stuffing, to stitching up that stuffing hole. You can totally do this! It’s a workshop in a pattern!
He's about 13 inches tall when sitting - not counting his legs or his super tall ears. His arms and legs are about 7 inches long. That's long enough to hug a friend. :-)
There's nothing tricky on this one - just cuddly cuteness. :-) If you can use your sewing machine, you can make him.
What You Need
You'll Need. . .
- 1/2 yd. purple fleece fabric (I love using Cuddle Fleece)
- scraps of contrasting fabric for his ear linings (optional)
- 2 9mm safety eyes
- plastic pellets for filling (I like Fairfield Poly Pellets)
- polyester fiberfill (I love Fairfield brand Soft Touch Polyfil Supreme)
- sewing machine, thread, basic sewing and embroidery tools
You might also want. . .
- small piece of Soft & Stable if you want his ears to stand out instead of being floppy