What you get+-
Meet Brandon Beaver! He’s cute and huggable and super easy to make – my kind of stuffed animal pattern. :-)
He’d be perfect in a room with a woodland theme – or in the dorm room of a student attending Oregon State.
Tale a look at the extra photos to see a close up of his adorable face and super-cool flat beaver tail. 🥰
You Get. . .
- A digital pattern delivered by email. (If you're not sure what a PDF pattern is, you'll find more info here.)
- Full-sized pattern pieces – no enlarging needed
- Detailed instructions and lots of step by step photos – you’ll never feel lost or wonder if you’re doing it right
- Links to videos teaching you all the skills you’ll need to make your own huggable beaver – from sewing curves and stuffing, to stitching up that stuffing hole. You can totally do this! It’s a workshop in a pattern!
He's about 10 inches tall and about 10 inches wide - an excellent size for hugging.
Easy! No special skills needed. If you can use your sewing machine, you can make this beaver. :-)
What You Need+-
You'll Need. . .
- 1/2 yd. brown fleece fabric (I love using Cuddle Fleece)
- scraps of black, copper and white wool felt for the nose, teeth and muzzle (plus copper circles for behind the eyes)
- scraps of brown suede for the tail
- scrap of cotton batting for the tail
- 2 9mm safety eyes
- plastic pellets for filling (I like Fairfield Poly Pellets)
- polyester fiberfill (I love Fairfield brand Soft Touch Polyfil Supreme)
Based on 1 review