Flower Girl Rag Doll sewing pattern
What you get+-
Make this lovely little lady for a flower-loving little girl. She has a squishy beanie body with nice weight to it - perfect for playing and cuddling. She's pretty irresistible!
You Get. . .
- A digital pattern delivered by email. (If you're not sure what a PDF pattern is, you'll find more info here.)
- full-sized pattern pieces – no enlarging needed
- detailed instructions and lots of step by step photos – you’ll never feel lost or wonder if you’re doing it right
- links to videos teaching you all the skills you’ll need to make your own beanie flower girl doll – from sewing curves and stuffing, to stitching up that stuffing hole. You can totally do this! It’s a workshop in a pattern!
11 inches tall from her heels to the top of her flower petal hair. Lots of ladies don't like to share how wide they are - but she said I can tell you she's 5 inches across her bottom. :-)
Easy! There are some small pieces, but I show you a great technique for sewing them easily and accurately. This is a great pattern for beginners. If you can use your sewing machine, you can make this sweetie.
What You Need+-
You'll Need. . .
- Small amounts of fabric. Less than 1/4 yard for the body, scraps for the face, arms and legs.
- Scraps of felt for the flower petal hair.
- Embroidery thread for flower petal edges and face.
- plastic pellets (I like Fairfield brand Poly Pellets)
- stuffing (I like Fairfield brand Soft Touch Poly-fil Supreme Fiberfill)