Meep - a Monster Softie Pattern for the Dress Up Bunch| Add a Review
What you get
Meet Meep - a member of The Dress Up Bunch.
He's a cute, cuddly monster!
His favorite book is Shrek. His favorite food is tin cans, and his favorite activity is trying to catch crayfish down at the creek near his house. He's never quite fast enough. :-)
Meep is one of The Dress Up Bunch and can share clothes with everyone else in the group. Fun! He has weighted hands and feet for excellent flop, arms and legs that will go in any direction for great play and easy dressability, and plenty of cuteness! Meep is also very easy to make.
You Get. . .
- A digital pattern delivered by email. (If you're not sure what a PDF pattern is, you'll find more info here.)
- full-sized pattern for Meep – no enlarging needed
- detailed instructions and lots of step by step photos – you’ll never feel lost or wonder if you’re doing it right
- links to videos teaching you all the skills you’ll need to complete the project
Please note - this pattern is just for the doll. None of the clothes you see in the photos are included, but there's a free pattern here for Play Clothes (a shirt and pair of shorts), and one here for an easy skirt.
All the Dress Up Bunch dolls (except Mini Lizzie) can wear all of the Dress Up Bunch outfits and accessories.
Meep is 17 inches tall from head to toe – 11 inches when sitting.
Meep is very easy to make – a great project for beginners. All the parts are nice and roomy for easy turning and stuffing, they all tuck easily inside the body for the final assembly, and there’s a nice straight back seam for turning and stuffing that’s easy to sew up by hand. If you know how to use your sewing machine you can make Meep.
What You Need
You'll Need. . .
- 1/2 yard monster-colored fabric
- scrap of satin for the lining in those ogre-ish ears
- black embroidery thread for the face
- plastic pellets (I like PolyPellets Weighted Stuffing Beads)
- polyfill stuffing (I like Soft Touch Polyfil Supreme Fiberfill)
- 2 9mm safety eyes