2015 Valentine's Day Club| Add a Review
What You Get
Have a heart! Or two, or three or four. :-) The 2015 Valentine's Day Collection contains patterns for four pretty felt hearts - and four easy projects you can make with them. Each heart is about 5 inches across and the projects show how to make them into sachets, coasters, pouches, and mug rugs.
Hearts are in season all year long - and all of these projects make nice gift items. This is a pattern collection you can use over and over again! Like all Shiny Happy World patterns, you're welcome to sell items you make with the pattern. And it's digital, so delivery is instant!
What You'll Need
Here's what you'll need. . .
- 5 sheets of wool felt (I'm using strawberry dream, ruby red slippers, shocking pink, hydrangea and babbling brook
- 7 skeins of embroidery floss (I'm using DMC #326, 600, 603, 3835, 502, 907 and 807)
- 4 sheets of Sulky Sticky Fabri-solvy (optional, but very strongly recommended)
You might also want. . .
- embroidery needles in size 8 and size 5
- Thread Heaven
- filler (if you're making sachets)
- extra fabric and batting (if you're making mug rugs)