A Doll Like Me - customizable crochet doll pattern
What You Get+-
Everyone loves an adorable doll!
But who wants to be told exactly what your doll should look like? Not Stacey!
That’s why Stacey created the A Doll Like Me! ebook - a 34-page pattern (complete with step-by-step photos) full of awesome doll options!
This is a digital pattern delivered instantly by email. (If you're not sure what a PDF pattern is, you'll find more info here.)
Your doll will measure approximately 18″ tall when crocheted with a worsted weight yarn.
Want a bigger or smaller cutie? It can be crocheted with any weight yarn!
So Many Options!
Choose the skin color, the hair color and style, the eye color, the outfit, and the shoes.
See the second photo for a layout of all the styles you can mix and match.
To complete this pattern, you will need:
- four colors of worsted weight yarn (skin color: 90-200 yds, hair color: 40-200 yds, clothing colors: 115-160 yds)
- Size H crochet hook (or size appropriate for yarn chosen)
- Polyester stuffing
- safety eyes (optional - recommended for children over three)
- Tapestry needle
- Locking stitch markers
This is a beginner level pattern, but it does use a couple of skills that are best tackled if you've already made one or two amigurumi.
- single crochet
- attaching parts
- crocheting two rounds together to make standing legs
- color changes
- crocheting the bottom side of a foundation chain
The pattern is a pdf that contains step-by-step photographs, and you'll find videos at Shiny Happy World teaching all the skills you'll need. You’ll never feel lost or wonder if you're doing it right. :-)