Back to School - skirt, shirt, shoes and backpack pattern| Add a Review
What you get
Please note: This pattern is a digital PDF pattern. More info here.
Lizzie is ready to go back to school! The new pattern collection includes patterns for a kicky pleated skirt and uniform shirt. Shoes too! Plus a backpack. She can't go to school without a backpack! This pink kitty backpack is inspired by the boxy ones school kids in Japan use. So cute!
You Get. . .
- A digital pattern delivered by email. Print the pattern pages directly onto freezer paper or Sulky Sticky Fabri-solvy!
- Full-sized pattern pieces for her skirt, shirt, shoes and backpack. No need to enlarge anything!
- Detailed instructions and lots of full-color step-by-step photos. You’ll never feel lost or wonder if you’re doing things right.
- Links to videos teaching you all the techniques you need to know to complete the project. You can totally make this!
Fits all Dress Up Bunch dolls (dolls are 17 inches tall)
Easy! No special skills needed. Folding and pressing the pleats on the skirt takes a fair bit of time, but it's all straight lines. Not hard.
What You Need
You'll need. . .
- 1/2 yard fabric for the skirt
- 12 inches of 3/8" elastic for the skirt
- 1 fat quarter each of main shirt fabric and lining for the shirt
- three 5/16" snaps for the shirt or a few inches of skinny hook & loop tape
- 1 sheet wool blend felt for the shoes (I used black)
- two 5/16" snaps for the shoes
- 1 sheet wool blend felt for the backpack (I used fuchsia)
- scraps of wool felt for the kitty nose and ear linings (I used shocking pink)
- matching embroidery thread for all felt - plus black (I used DMC #601, 603 and 310)
- two 5/16" snaps for the backpack
You might also want. . .
- freezer paper (optional, but recommended)
- size #8 embroidery needle
Join the Club!
Want to get future Dress Up Bunch patterns automagically – and at a discount?
Members get a new doll pattern every January, and a complete outfit and accessory pattern collection every other month throughout the year. Patterns are delivered by email on the 13th of every month.
At just $7.50 a month it's a great deal! Get all the details and sign up here.