Bailey Bear softie pattern| Add a Review
What you get
Please note: This pattern is a digital PDF pattern. More info here.
Bailey is a great teddy bear for any age. There are no buttons or other small parts that would be a choking hazard for a baby. You can make it up in soft baby fabrics - or funky fabrics and patterns for older kids. It's especially fun to choose a fabric with texture for the tummy patch - corduroy, chenille, velvet, flannel, etc.
You Get. . .
- full-sized pattern pieces – no enlarging needed
- detailed instructions and lots of step by step photos – you’ll never feel lost or wonder if you’re doing it right
- links to videos teaching you all the skills you’ll need to complete the project
He's just a smidge over 10 inches tall and 5 inches wide.
Super easy! Bailey Bear is a great project for beginners. In fact - I often use him as a starter pattern when I teach kids how to use a sewing machine!
What You Need
You'll Need. . .
- 1/3 yard main fabric
- scraps of fabric for ear linings and tummy
- scrap of felt for nose
- embroidery thread
- polyfill stuffing (I like Soft Touch Polyfil Supreme Fiberfill)
You might also want. . .
- 2 9mm safety eyes