Bathing Beauty Pattern - swimsuit, towel, tote bag and swim ring for Dress Up Bunch dolls| Add a Review
What you get
Please note: This pattern is a digital PDF pattern. More info here.
Your kids like to go swimming - and so do their Dress Up Bunch dolls! This pattern collection has everything they need for a day in the water.
You Get. . .
- Pattern for a cute bikini with no ties - I hate doll clothes that require bow-tying! This has an elastic top so it just pulls on over her head.
- Pattern for a matching tote bag to hold her gear.
- A cute towel, of course, with a fun patterned border.
- And a swim ring! With a swim ring your doll can stay in the water All Day Long, just floating and playing and twirling and dreaming.
- Pattern pieces are full-sized and ready to print directly onto paper, freezer paper or Sulky Sticky Fabri-solvy. No enlarging or tracing needed!
- Detailed instructions and lots of full-color step-by-step photos. You’ll never feel lost or wonder if you’re doing things right.
- Links to videos teaching you all the techniques you need to know to complete the project. You can totally make this!
Fits all Dress Up Bunch dolls (dolls are 17 inches tall)
Easy! No special skills needed.
What You Need
You'll need. . .
- 1 fat quarter for the bikini
- 1 fat quarter for the tote bag
- 1/2 yard terry cloth for the towel
- 1 fat quarter for the towel border
- 2 yards foldover elastic
- 2 sheets wool blend felt
- 70-80 1/2" felt circles
- embroidery thread to match the felt
- stuffing for the swim ring
You might also want. . .
- freezer paper (optional, but recommended)
- size #8 embroidery needle
- glue stick
Join the Club!
Want to get future Dress Up Bunch patterns automagically – and at a discount?
Members get a new doll pattern every January, and a complete outfit and accessory pattern collection every other month throughout the year. Patterns are delivered by email on the 13th of every month.
At just $7.50 a month it's a great deal! Get all the details and sign up here.