Bean - A Dress Up Bunch Rag Doll Pattern| Add a Review
What you get
Please note: This pattern is a digital PDF pattern. More info here.
Meet Bean - a member of The Dress Up Bunch. Bean can be a girl doll or a boy doll - any cute kid with short hair! :-)
Favorite book: Joey Pigza Swallowed the Key
Favorite food: chocolate chip cookies
Favorite activity: playing with Legos
Bean is one of The Dress Up Bunch and can share clothes with everyone else in the group. Fun! Bean has weighted hands and feet for excellent flop, arms and legs that will go in any direction for great play and easy dressability, and plenty of cuteness! Bean is also very easy to make.
You Get. . .
- full-sized pattern for Bean and a set of play clothes (shorts and a shirt - plus a simple skirt) – no enlarging needed
- detailed instructions and lots of step by step photos – you’ll never feel lost or wonder if you’re doing it right
- links to videos teaching you all the skills you’ll need to complete the project
Bean is 17 inches tall from head to toe – 11 inches when sitting.
Bean is very easy to make – a great project for beginners. All the parts are nice and roomy for easy turning and stuffing, they all tuck easily inside the body for the final assembly, and there’s a nice straight back seam for turning and stuffing that’s easy to sew up by hand. If you know how to use your sewing machine you can make Bean.
What You Need
You'll Need. . .For Bean:
- 1/2 yard skin-colored fabric
- 1 sheet wool felt (Bean's hair is ragtime blue)
- black embroidery thread for the face
- plastic pellets (I like PolyPellets Weighted Stuffing Beads)
- polyfill stuffing (I like Soft Touch Polyfil Supreme Fiberfill)
- 2 9mm safety eyes
- less than 1/4 yard fabric each for a shirt and shorts
- 3 9mm snaps or 4 inches of 3/8-inch hook & loop tape
- 12 inches 3/8-inch elastic