Beatrice - a Dress Up Bunch Bunny| Add a Review
What you get
Please note: This pattern is a digital PDF pattern. More info here.
Meet Beatrice! She has a terrific sense of humor and loves to tell jokes - but only to people she knows really well. She's a little bit shy with strangers. Her favorite book is Knuffle Bunny by Mo Willems and her favorite food is carrot cake cupcakes with cream cheese frosting. Yum!
Beatrice is one of The Dress Up Bunch and can share clothes with everyone else in the group. Fun! She has weighted hands and feet for excellent flop, arms and legs that will go in any direction for great play and easy dressability, and plenty of cuteness! Beatrice is also very easy to make.
You Get. . .
- full-sized pattern for Beatrice and a set of play clothes (shorts and a shirt - plus a simple skirt) – no enlarging needed
- detailed instructions and lots of step by step photos – you’ll never feel lost or wonder if you’re doing it right
- links to videos teaching you all the skills you’ll need to complete the project
Beatrice is 17 inches tall from head to toe – 11 inches when sitting. Of course - that's not counting her lovely long ears. :-)
Beatrice is very easy to make – a great project for beginners. All the parts are nice and roomy for easy turning and stuffing, they all tuck easily inside the body for the final assembly, and there’s a nice straight back seam for turning and stuffing that’s easy to sew up by hand. If you know how to use your sewing machine you can make Beatrice.
What You Need
You'll Need. . .For Beatrice:
- 1/2 yard bunny-colored fabric
- scraps of contrasting fabric for the ear linings
- tiny scrap of wool felt for her nose
- black embroidery thread for the face, plus matching thread for her nose
- plastic pellets (I like PolyPellets Weighted Stuffing Beads)
- polyfill stuffing (I like Soft Touch Polyfil Supreme Fiberfill)
- 2 9mm safety eyes
- small amount of yarn for a puffy tail
- less than 1/4 yard fabric each for a shirt and shorts
- 3 9mm snaps or 4 inches of 3/8-inch hook & loop tape
- 12 inches 3/8-inch elastic
You might also want. . .
- rickrack or other trim to fancy up her outfit
Join the Club!
Want to get future Dress Up Bunch patterns automagically – and at a discount?
Members get a new doll pattern every January, and a complete outfit and accessory pattern collection every other month throughout the year. Patterns are delivered by email on the 13th of every month.
At just $7.50 a month it's a great deal! Get all the details and sign up here.