Bedtime - pajamas, pillow and quilt patterns| Add a Review
What you get
Please note: This pattern is a digital PDF pattern. More info here.
Every doll needs bedtime gear. Kids love putting their dolls to bed! With this pattern set you can make any Dress Up Bunch doll a cute pair of pajamas. The pattern for the nightie top can also be used to make cute shirts, and the bloomers would be adorable under a skirt. :-) You also get to make a doll-sized pillow, pillowcase, and pretty quilt. It's bedtime!
You Get. . .
- Pattern for a two-piece pajama set
- Pattern for a doll-sized pillow and a pillowcase with a contrasting border
- Pattern for a simple striped doll quilt
- Pattern pieces are full-sized and ready to print directly onto paper, freezer paper or Sulky Sticky Fabri-solvy. No enlarging or tracing needed!
- Detailed instructions and lots of full-color step-by-step photos. You’ll never feel lost or wonder if you’re doing things right.
- Links to videos teaching you all the techniques you need to know to complete the project. You can totally make this!
Fits all Dress Up Bunch dolls (dolls are 17 inches tall)
Easy! No special skills needed.
What You Need
You'll need. . .
- 1/4 yard each of nightie and bloomer fabrics
- 1/4 inch elastic for the nightie (19 inches)
- 1/4 inch elastic for the bloomers (24 inches)
- 1/4 yard each of pillow and pillowcase
- fabrics scraps for the pillowcase band and the quilt front
- fat quarter for the quilt back
- scrap of batting for the quilt
- stuffing for the pillow
Join the Club!
Want to get future Dress Up Bunch patterns automagically – and at a discount?
Members get a new doll pattern every January, and a complete outfit and accessory pattern collection every other month throughout the year. Patterns are delivered by email on the 13th of every month.
At just $7.50 a month it's a great deal! Get all the details and sign up here.