Benson Bunny Softie Pattern| Add a Review
What you get
Please note: This pattern is a digital PDF pattern. More info here.
Meet Benson! He's cute and cuddly with a sweet puffy tail and long, flexible arms and legs that are so much fun to play with. And look at how nicely his ears stand up! :-) Make your own huggable bunny!
You Get. . .
- full-sized pattern pieces – no enlarging needed
- detailed instructions and lots of step by step photos – you’ll never feel lost or wonder if you’re doing it right
- links to videos teaching you all the skills you’ll need to make your own squishy bunny – from sewing curves and stuffing, to stitching up that stuffing hole. You can totally do this! It’s a workshop in a pattern!
He's about 13 inches tall when sitting - not counting his legs or his super tall ears. His arms and legs are about 7 inches long. That's long enough to hug a friend. :-)
There's nothing tricky on this one - just cuddly cuteness. :-) If you can use your sewing machine, you can make him.
What You Need
You'll Need. . .
- 1/2 yd. lime green fleece fabric (I love using Cuddle Fleece)
- scraps of pink satin for the ear linings
- tiny scrap of wool felt for the nose
- small piece of Soft & Stable for the ear linings
- 2 9mm safety eyes
- 1 cup plastic pellets for filling (I like Fairfield Poly Pellets)
- polyester fiberfill (I love Fairfield brand Soft Touch Polyfil Supreme)
Don't like shopping for materials? Choose the kit option to get everything but the stuffing!