Benson Bunny Softie Pattern| Add a Review
What you get
Meet Benson! He's cute and cuddly with a sweet puffy tail and long, floppy arms and legs that are so much fun to play with. And look at how nicely his ears stand up! :-) Make your own huggable bunny!
You Get. . .
- A digital PDF file delivered instantly be email. If you're not sure what that is, there's more info here.
- full-sized pattern pieces – no enlarging needed
- detailed instructions and lots of step by step photos – you’ll never feel lost or wonder if you’re doing it right
- links to videos teaching you all the skills you’ll need to make your own squishy bunny – from sewing curves and stuffing, to stitching up that stuffing hole. You can totally do this! It’s a workshop in a pattern!
He's about 13 inches tall when sitting - not counting his legs or his super tall ears. His arms and legs are about 7 inches long. That's long enough to hug a friend. :-)
There's nothing tricky on this one - just cuddly cuteness. :-) If you can use your sewing machine, you can make him.
What You Need
You'll Need. . .
- 1/2 yd. fleece fabric (I love using Cuddle Fleece)
- scraps of pink satin for the ear linings
- tiny scrap of wool felt for the nose
- small piece of Soft & Stable for the ear linings
- 2 9mm safety eyes
- 1 cup plastic pellets for filling (I like Fairfield Poly Pellets)
- polyester fiberfill (I love Fairfield brand Soft Touch Polyfil Supreme)
Don't like shopping for materials? Choose the kit option to get everything but the stuffing! The kit includes materials for the grey bunny. The green cuddle fleece has been discontinued.