Birds embroidery pattern| Add a Review
What you get
I like samplers because you can easily pull out individual elements to stitch on all kinds of different projects.
Stitch a single bird on the corner of a tea towel. Enlarge your favorite and stitch it on a T-shirt. Add one to the pocket of an apron. Stitch one on a spring hat. Choose a few favorites and frame them in small embroidery hoops to make a collection on your wall. The possibilities are endless!
You Get. . .
- digital pattern delivered by email. (If you're not sure what a PDF pattern is, you'll find more info here.)
- a full-sized pattern for tracing
- a reversed image for easy use with iron-on transfer tools
- a complete color and stitch guide
- links to videos teaching you all the stitches I used in the sample
The birds range in size from less than 1 inch across to more than 4 inches. The whole sampler measures 7 inches square.
I used a couple of slightly advanced stitches on the sample, so this pattern is a skill stretcher. If you're worried it might be too hard for you - don't! The pattern has links to videos teaching all the stitches I used, or you can substitute more basic stitches. You could easily stitch all these birds using just backstitch, lazy daisies and a handful of French knots.