Buddy - a puppy softie pattern| Add a Review
What you get
He's huggable and soft and wants to be your best friend.
He's looking for someone who will play with him a lot. Like - all the time. Do you know any kids like that? Buddy sure would like to meet them.
I think you need to make Buddy and welcome him into your home. You can do it!
You Get. . .
- A digital pattern delivered by email. (If you're not sure what a PDF pattern is, you'll find more info here.)
- full-sized pattern pieces – no enlarging needed
- detailed instructions and lots of step by step photos – you’ll never feel lost or wonder if you’re doing it right
- links to videos teaching you all the skills you’ll need to make your own huggable puppy – from sewing curves and stuffing, to stitching up that stuffing hole. You can totally do this! It’s a workshop in a pattern!
The sitting Buddy is 12 inches tall.
This one's a skill builder because there's a gusset under his chin and that's going to be a new skill for most beginners. There's a video (of course) showing you how to do it. I think you'll be surprised by how easy it is - especially if you're using fleece fabric!
What You Need
You'll Need. . .
- 1/2 yard fabric (I recommend cuddly fleece)
- scraps of fabric for ear linings
- scrap of felt for nose
- embroidery thread for face
- 2 9mm safety eyes (optional)
- stuffing (I like Fairfield brand Soft Touch Poly-fil Supreme Fiberfill)
- plastic pellets (I like Fairfield brand Poly Pellets)
- doll needle