Bunny Lovie Pattern
What You Get+-
This sweet bunny lovie will be your go-to pattern for all baby showers to come!
- It's adorable - everyone will ooh and ahh when the mama-to-be opens it.
- It's super soft and snuggly - babies will love it!
- It's really REALLY easy to make.
YOU GET. . .
- a digital PDF pattern available to download instantly after your purchase
- full-sized pattern pieces – no enlarging needed. (You will need to tape several pieces of paper together for the lovie body pattern.)
- detailed instructions and lots of step by step photos – you’ll never feel lost or wonder if you’re doing it right
- links to videos teaching you all the skills you’ll need to make your own huggable bunny lovie
22 inches tall and 26 inches wide - the perfect size for a cuddly blankie. (That's not counting the floppy ears - just the blankie body.)
Super easy! This bunny lovie is made with nice big pieces that are easy to work with, gentle curves, nothing fussy. You can easily whip one up in the morning before you go to a luncheon shower. :-)
What You Need+-
You'll Need. . .
- 2/3 yard cuddle fleece (I used lavender)
- less than 1/4 yard fabric for the face and ear linings (I used Timeless Treasures Sketch in Lavender)
- small scrap of fabric for the tail (I used white cuddle fleece)
- tiny scrap of solid black fabric for the eyes and nose
The Sketch fabric is part of the Rainbow Brights fat quarter bundle - sometimes I have leftovers available in half-yard cuts here.
The Cuddle Fleece in my shop is 56" wide and this pattern uses the entire width. If you're substituting a fabric that is less than 56" wide you'll need to get twice as much.
You Might Also Want. . .
- fusible adhesive (I like this Heat & Bond Lite)
- stabilizer or interfacing (I use Sulky Soft & Sheer)