Buster - a dog stuffed animal pattern
What you get+-
That tongue! That tummy! Those furry ears! Those stubby little paws!
Make your own dog stuffed animal in any colors you like!
You Get. . .
- A digital pattern delivered by email. (If you're not sure what a PDF pattern is, you'll find more info here.)
- full-sized pattern pieces – no enlarging needed
- detailed instructions and lots of step by step photos – you’ll never feel lost or wonder if you’re doing it right
- links to videos teaching you all the skills you’ll need to make your own huggable puppy – from sewing curves and stuffing, to stitching up that stuffing hole. You can totally do this! It’s a workshop in a pattern!
He's about 10 inches tall and about 10 inches wide - an excellent size for hugging.
Easy! Nothing tricky about this guy - not even that drooly tongue. :-) If you can use your sewing machine, you can make this puppy.
What You Need+-
You'll Need. . .
- 1/2 yd. main fleece fabric (I love using Cuddle Fleece)
- scraps of contrasting fleece for his ears
- scraps of wool felt for the nose and spots (I used Black and Coffee)
- scrap of pink fabric for the tongue
- 2 9mm safety eyes
- 1 cup plastic pellets for filling (I like Fairfield Poly Pellets)
- polyester fiberfill (I love Fairfield brand Soft Touch Polyfil Supreme)
Based on 2 reviews
Loved, loved working this pattern. I made Buster out of flannel first.....and now I've got a fleece one ready to sew. Oh Happy Day!
Haven’t made one yet but love the simplicity of the pattern.