Buster - a dog stuffed animal pattern| Add a Review
What you get
Please note: This pattern is a digital PDF pattern. More info here.
Meet Buster! That tongue! That tummy! Those furry ears! Those stubby little paws! Make your own dog stuffed animal in any colors you like!
You Get. . .
- full-sized pattern pieces – no enlarging needed
- detailed instructions and lots of step by step photos – you’ll never feel lost or wonder if you’re doing it right
- links to videos teaching you all the skills you’ll need to make your own huggable puppy – from sewing curves and stuffing, to stitching up that stuffing hole. You can totally do this! It’s a workshop in a pattern!
He's about 10 inches tall and about 10 inches wide - an excellent size for hugging.
Easy! Nothing tricky about this guy - not even that drooly tongue. :-) If you can use your sewing machine, you can make this puppy.
What You Need
You'll Need. . .
- 1/2 yd. main fleece fabric (I love using Cuddle Fleece)
- scraps of contrasting fleece for his ears
- scraps of wool felt for the nose and spots (I used Black and Coffee)
- scrap of pink fabric for the tongue
- 2 9mm safety eyes
- 1 cup plastic pellets for filling (I like Fairfield Poly Pellets)
- polyester fiberfill (I love Fairfield brand Soft Touch Polyfil Supreme)
Don't like shopping for materials? Choose the kit option to get everything but the stuffing.