Camping Set - Dress Up Bunch Shirt, Overalls and Sleeping Bag| Add a Review
What you get
Please note: This pattern is a digital PDF pattern. More info here.
Kids can take their dolls camping or on sleepovers with everything you make with this pattern collection - overalls and a super easy shirt, plus a fun zippered sleeping bag with built-in elastic to keep it rolled up. Just like the real thing!
You Get. . .
- A digital pattern delivered by email. Print the pattern pages directly onto freezer paper or Sulky Sticky Fabri-solvy!
- Full-sized pattern pieces for the shirt, overalls and sleeping bag. No need to enlarge anything!
- Detailed instructions and lots of full-color step-by-step photos. You’ll never feel lost or wonder if you’re doing things right.
- Links to videos teaching you all the techniques you need to know to complete the project. You can totally make this!
Fits all Dress Up Bunch dolls (dolls are 17 inches tall)
Easy! No special skills needed. The shirt is super easy with no set-in sleeves or fussy small pattern pieces, and the sleeping bag uses a nifty trick to install the zipper. You can do it!
What You Need
You'll need. . .
- 1 fat quarter each of main shirt fabric and shirt lining - must be a non-directional fabric - one that looks good right side up and upside down
- 3 5/16"snaps for the shoulders (I used these, you could also use hook & loop tape or buttons)
- 1 fat quarter fabric for the overalls
- scraps of fabric for the overalls lining (I used this)
- 2 5/16" snaps for the overalls
- 1 fat quarter each for the sleeping bag and sleeping bag lining
- scrap of batting for the sleeping bag
- 1 12" separating zipper for the sleeping bag
- 18" elastic for the sleeping bag (optional - I used fold-over elastic but any elastic will do)
Join the Club!
Want to get future Dress Up Bunch patterns automagically – and at a discount?
Members get a new doll pattern every January, and a complete outfit and accessory pattern collection every other month throughout the year. Patterns are delivered by email on the 13th of every month.
At just $7.50 a month it's a great deal! Get all the details and sign up here.