Cats embroidery pattern
What you get+-
Each of these little kitties has loads of personality and takes less than an hour to stitch up.
They frame up well in a 3" wooden hoop or you can enlarge any of the patterns to stitch on T-shirts, blankets, tote bags, and more! See the photos for some options.
This listing includes patterns for all four cats shown - plus two additional cats. Make one for a friend - and one for yourself!
You Get. . .
- A digital pattern delivered by email. (If you're not sure what a PDF pattern is, you'll find more info here.)
- a full-sized pattern for all 6 cats
- a reversed pattern for easy use with iron-on transfer tools
- a complete color and stitch guide for the cats shown on the pattern cover - though you'll probably want to customize the colors to look like your own kitty. :-)
- links to videos teaching all the stitches I used for the sample
The images are small - just over 1 1/2 inches tall. That size looks great framed in a 3 inch hoop. You can also enlarge or reduce them to any size you like. In the photos you can see my daughter in a T-shirt stitched with one of the dogs - it started out the same size as these cats.
You've never embroidered a single stitch before?
No worries. This pattern only uses the most basic stitches, and it has links to free video tutorials to teach you how to do them.
I teach these stitches to kids as young as six - I promise anyone can learn them. :-)