Dress Up Bunch - Winter PJs Pattern Collection
These long-sleeved, long-pants pajamas are perfect for winter bedtimes - especially with the warm felt penguin friend to snuggle with. :-)
This fun collection includes easy patterns for a classic pair of pajamas with simple contrasting cuffs and a cute stuffed penguin for bedtime - all sized to fit Dress Up Bunch rag dolls.
Please note - this pattern is just for the outfit and accessories. None of the dolls you see in the photos are included. All the Dress Up Bunch dolls (except Mini Lizzie) can wear all of the Dress Up Bunch outfits and accessories.
This is exclusively available as a PDF pattern, delivered instantly and ready to print onto letter-size paper. No shipping costs and no waiting!
You Get. . .
- A digital pattern delivered by email. Print the pattern pages directly onto freezer paper or Sulky Sticky Fabri-solvy! (If you're not sure what a PDF pattern is, you'll find more info here.)
- Full-sized pattern pieces for the pajama top, pajama pants, and stuffed penguin. No need to enlarge anything!
- Detailed instructions and lots of full-color step-by-step photos. You’ll never feel lost or wonder if you’re doing things right.
- Links to videos teaching you all the techniques you need to know to complete the project. You can totally make this!
Fits all Dress Up Bunch dolls (dolls are 17 inches tall)
Easy! No special skills needed.
You can find links to sources for many of my favorite tools and supplies here.
You'll need. . .
- 1/2 yard main fabric - must be a non-directional fabric
- 1 fat quarter contrasting fabric
- 12 inches of 3/8" elastic
- three 5/16” snaps or a few inches of skinny hook & loop tape
- 1/2 sheet black wool blend felt
- scraps of white and dark orange wool blend felt
- two 6mm black safety eyes
- matching embroidery thread (I used DMC #310, 900 and white)
- tiny bit of stuffing for the penguin
You might also want. . .
- freezer paper (optional, for cutting out penguin pieces, but recommended)
- size #8 embroidery needle
- fabric glue stick
This pattern is not available for commercial resale. That means you may not copy and sell or digitally distribute the pattern or any variation of the pattern.
For example, you may not print the pattern and sell those copies.
You may, however, sell anything you make with Shiny Happy World patterns as long as you are the one making it.
For example, if you're using this pattern to make dolls and clothing which you sell at a craft fair or in an online shop, that's great!
Talk to Me
If you're hiring out any part of the process, please get in touch and we'll work out a fair licensing agreement.
For example, if you want to hire someone to machine embroider the faces, or do all the stuffing for you, those two scenarios would require a licensing agreement. Get in touch! I'm easy to talk to. :-) email@example.com