Dress Up Bunch - Winter PJs Pattern Collection| Add a Review
What you get
This fun collection includes easy patterns for a classic pair of pajamas with simple contrasting cuffs and a cute stuffed penguin for bedtime - all sized to fit Dress Up Bunch rag dolls.
You Get. . .
- A digital pattern delivered by email. Print the pattern pages directly onto freezer paper or Sulky Sticky Fabri-solvy! (If you're not sure what a PDF pattern is, you'll find more info here.)
- Full-sized pattern pieces for the pajama top, pajama pants, and stuffed penguin. No need to enlarge anything!
- Detailed instructions and lots of full-color step-by-step photos. You’ll never feel lost or wonder if you’re doing things right.
- Links to videos teaching you all the techniques you need to know to complete the project. You can totally make this!
Fits all Dress Up Bunch dolls (dolls are 17 inches tall)
Easy! No special skills needed.
These long-sleeved, long-pants pajamas are perfect for winter bedtimes - especially with the warm felt penguin friend to snuggle with. :-)
What You Need
You'll need. . .
- 1/2 yard main fabric - must be a non-directional fabric
- 1 fat quarter contrasting fabric
- 12 inches of 3/8" elastic
- 3 5/16” snaps or a few inches of skinny hook & loop tape
- 1/2 sheet black wool blend felt
- scraps of white and dark orange wool blend felt
- 2 6mm black safety eyes
- matching embroidery thread (I used DMC #310, 900 and white)
- tiny bit of stuffing for the penguin
You might also want. . .
- freezer paper (optional, for cutting out penguin pieces, but recommended)
- size #8 embroidery needle
- fabric glue stick
- ball point awl (for poking eye holes)