Cotton and Patience Pilgrim Amigurumi Pattern| Add a Review
What You Get
What’s Thanksgiving without a celebration of the Pilgrims?!? Meet Cotton and Patience, our adorable boy and girl pilgrims!
Yes! This pattern includes instructions for both!
Cotton measures 13 inches tall and patience measures 11 inches tall - when completed with worsted weight yarn.
This is a digital pattern delivered instantly by email. (If you're not sure what a PDF pattern is, you'll find more info here.)
Supplies you'll need. . .
- crochet hook (size determined by yarn)
- 5 colors of worsted weight yarn - less than a skein each. The sample uses black, tan, white, grey and brown.
- two pairs of 12mm black eyes
- polyester stuffing
- tapestry needle
- locking stitch markers (to count stitches and rounds)
- scrap of yellow felt
- scrap of cereal box cardboard
- craft glue
This pair is easy to make, using mostly basic skills.
These are the skills you'll need. . .
- single crochet
- working in rows
- changing colors
Don't worry - the PDF pattern has links to videos teaching you all the skills you'll need! And it contains progress photos of all the important steps, so you won’t get lost. :-)