Dalton the Dog Softie Pattern
What you get+-
Make a long and lean hound dog with this easy softie pattern.
He's a cuddly and huggable stuffed animal with floppy, weighted arms and legs that are lots of fun to play with.
You Get. . .
- A digital PDF pattern, delivered instantly by email. If you're not sure what a PDF pattern is, you'll find more info here.
- Full-sized pattern pieces – no enlarging needed
- Detailed instructions and lots of step by step photos – you’ll never feel lost or wonder if you’re doing it right
- Links to videos teaching you all the skills you’ll need to make your own squishy puppy – from sewing curves and stuffing, to stitching up that stuffing hole. You can totally do this! It’s a workshop in a pattern!
He's about 13 inches tall when sitting. His arms and legs are about 7 inches long. That's long enough to hug a friend. :-)
There's nothing tricky on this one - just cuddly cuteness. :-) If you can use your sewing machine, you can make him.
What You Need+-
You'll Need. . .
- 1/2 yd. camel fleece fabric (I love using Cuddle Fleece)
- scraps of fleece for the ears (I used rust)
- tiny scrap of wool felt for the nose (I used copper)
- 2 9 mm safety eyes
- 1 cup plastic pellets for filling
- polyester fiberfill
Fun to sew!!! 6 year old granddaughter making Dalton. Name will like be changed!!!
I enjoyed sewing this guy up. Your instructions were great and I had no problems seeing him up.
Unfortunately I forgot to take his picture before sending him to my daughter for her newest foster child. She loved him!