Dress Up Bunch - Baking Day Pattern Collection| Add a Review
What you get
This fun collection includes easy patterns for a rickrack-trimmed dress, embroidered apron, cookie sheet, cookies and a spatula - all sized to fit Dress Up Bunch rag dolls.
You Get. . .
- A digital pattern delivered by email. Print the pattern pages directly onto freezer paper or Sulky Sticky Fabri-solvy! (If you're not sure what a PDF pattern is, you'll find more info here.)
- Full-sized pattern pieces for her dress, apron, cookie sheet, cookies and spatula. No need to enlarge anything!
- Detailed instructions and lots of full-color step-by-step photos. You’ll never feel lost or wonder if you’re doing things right.
- Links to videos teaching you all the techniques you need to know to complete the project. You can totally make this!
Fits all Dress Up Bunch dolls (dolls are 17 inches tall)
Easy! No special skills needed.
Everyone loves to bake cookies - including dolls! Make your doll a fun baking day outfit with this playful pattern collection. :-)
What You Need
You'll need. . .
- less than 1 fat quarter each of bodice fabric and lining - must be a non-directional fabric
- 1/4 yard fabric (cut long - not a fat quarter) for the skirt of the dress
- scraps of rickrack or other trim for the dress
- 3 5/16” snaps for the dress or a few inches of skinny hook & loop tape
- less than 1 fat quarter fabric for the apron
- embroidery thread for the cupcake and accessories (I used DMC #535, 745, 326, 3799, 603, 3846, 958, 741, 3746, and 601)
- scraps of felt for the baking supplies (I used smoky marble, straw, strawberry dream, and licorice)
- 1 12” pipe cleaner for the spatula
- 3” x 4” piece of thin cardboard (like from a cereal box)
You might also want. . .
- freezer paper (optional, for cutting out felt accessories, but recommended)
- scrap of Sulky Sticky Fabri-solvy to transfer the cupcake embroidery pattern
- size #8 embroidery needle
- Thread Heaven
- fabric glue stick