Dress Up Bunch - Baking Day Pattern Collection
Everyone loves to bake cookies - including dolls! Make your doll a fun baking day outfit with this playful pattern collection. :-)
The collection includes easy patterns for. . .
- a rickrack-trimmed dress
- an embroidered apron
- a felt cookie sheet, cookies and a spatula
All sized to fit Dress Up Bunch rag dolls.
Please note - this pattern is just for the outfit and accessories. None of the dolls you see in the photos are included. All the Dress Up Bunch dolls (except Mini Lizzie) can wear all of the Dress Up Bunch outfits and accessories.
This is exclusively available as a PDF pattern, delivered instantly and ready to print onto letter-size paper. No shipping costs and no waiting!
You Get. . .
- A digital pattern delivered by email. Print the pattern pages directly onto freezer paper or Sulky Sticky Fabri-solvy! (If you're not sure what a PDF pattern is, you'll find more info here.)
- Full-sized pattern pieces for her dress, apron, cookie sheet, cookies and spatula. No need to enlarge anything!
- Detailed instructions and lots of full-color step-by-step photos. You’ll never feel lost or wonder if you’re doing things right.
- Links to videos teaching you all the techniques you need to know to complete the project. You can totally make this!
Fits all Dress Up Bunch dolls (dolls are 17 inches tall)
Easy! No special skills needed, and the pattern has links to video tutorials for everything you need to know.
You can find links to sources for many of my favorite tools and supplies here.
You'll need. . .
- less than 1 fat quarter each of bodice fabric and lining - must be a non-directional fabric
- 1/4 yard fabric (cut long - not a fat quarter) for the skirt of the dress
- scraps of rickrack or other trim for the dress
- three 5/16” snaps for the dress or a few inches of skinny hook & loop tape
- less than 1 fat quarter fabric for the apron
- embroidery thread for the cupcake and accessories (I used DMC #535, 745, 326, 3799, 603, 3846, 958, 741, 3746, and 601)
- scraps of felt for the baking supplies (I used smoky marble, straw, strawberry dream, and licorice)
- 1 12” pipe cleaner for the spatula
- 3” x 4” piece of thin cardboard (like from a cereal box)
You might also want. . .
- freezer paper (optional, for cutting out felt accessories, but recommended)
- scrap of Sulky Sticky Fabri-solvy to transfer the cupcake embroidery pattern
- size #8 embroidery needle
- Thread Magic
- fabric glue stick
This pattern is not available for commercial resale. That means you may not copy and sell or digitally distribute the pattern or any variation of the pattern.
For example, you may not print the pattern and sell those copies.
You may, however, sell anything you make with Shiny Happy World patterns as long as you are the one making it.
For example, if you're using this pattern to make dolls and clothing which you sell at a craft fair or in an online shop, that's great!
Talk to Me
If you're hiring out any part of the process, please get in touch and we'll work out a fair licensing agreement.
For example, if you want to hire someone to machine embroider the faces, or do all the stuffing for you, those two scenarios would require a licensing agreement. Get in touch! I'm easy to talk to. :-) firstname.lastname@example.org