Dress Up Bunch Doll Fly a Kite Dress and Kite Pattern| Add a Review
What you get
This springtime Fly a Kite collection contains easy patterns for a spring doll dress and a felt kite for your doll to play with.
The dress pattern is super easy to make - and you can use any fabric with it, including directionals!
You Get. . .
- A digital pattern delivered by email. (If you're not sure what a PDF pattern is, you'll find more info here.)
- Full-sized pattern pieces for the dress and kite. No need to enlarge anything!
- Detailed instructions and lots of full-color step-by-step photos. You’ll never feel lost or wonder if you’re doing things right.
- Links to videos teaching you all the techniques you need to know to complete the project. You can totally make this!
Fits all Dress Up Bunch dolls (dolls are 17 inches tall)
Easy! No special skills needed.
What You Need
You'll need. . .
- 1/4 yard fabric for the dress bodice
- 1/4 yard fabric for the bodice lining
- 1/4 yard fabric (cut long) for the dress skirt
- decorative buttons for the dress (optional)
- a few inches of skinny hook & loop tape)
- scraps of wool blend felt for the kite (I used periwinkle and banana cream)
- matching embroidery thread for the kite (I used DMC #156 and 726)
- 12" ribbon for the kite tail
- any thin white string for the kite string
- 2 1/2" piece of 1/4" dowel for the kite string spool (can use the end of a chopstick)