Dress Up Bunch Doll Hospital Gown, Removable Cast and Sling Pattern Set| Add a Review
What you get
Oh no! Mollie had an accident and had to go to the hospital!
She broke her arm, but the doctor gave her a purple cast and a pretty unicorn sling and she's feeling a lot better now. :-)
The pattern includes a hospital gown that ties in the back - just like a real one.
You can't wear a hospital gown without panties, so there's a panties pattern too. (It's the same pattern you get in the Cat's Meow Collection.)
There's a removable cast that attaches with hook & loop tape, and a sling to hold that injured arm in place.
You Get. . .
- A digital pattern delivered by email. (If you're not sure what a PDF pattern is, you'll find more info here.)
- Full-sized pattern pieces for the hospital gown, panties, cast, and sling. No need to enlarge anything!
- Detailed instructions and lots of full-color step-by-step photos. You’ll never feel lost or wonder if you’re doing things right.
- Links to videos teaching you all the techniques you need to know to complete the project. You can totally make this!
Fits all Dress Up Bunch dolls (dolls are 17 inches tall)
Easy! No special skills needed.
What You Need
You'll need. . .
- 1 fat quarter each of the main hospital gown fabric and lining
- 1 fat quarter for the panties
- scraps of fabric for the sling
- scrap of fabric and white felt for the cast (2 3/4" x 5")
- 2 1/2" skinny hook & loop tape for the cast
- 4 feet 1/4-inch ribbon for the gown ties
- 12 inches if 1/4-inch (or slightly wider) ribbon for the sling
- 24 inches of 1/4-inch elastic for the panties
- matching thread
- basic sewing tools