Dress Up Bunch Doll Nightgown, Quilt, and Elephant Softie| Add a Review
What you get
It's bedtime for Mollie - and she's all ready!
The new pattern collection includes a long nightgown, a quilt (with instructions for scrappy and non-scrappy variations) and a sweet stuffed elephant. :-)
You get. . .
- A digital pattern delivered by email. (If you're not sure what a PDF pattern is, you'll find more info here.)
- Full-sized pattern pieces for the nightgown, quilt, and elephant. No need to enlarge anything!
- Detailed instructions and lots of full-color step-by-step photos. You’ll never feel lost or wonder if you’re doing things right.
- Links to videos teaching you all the techniques you need to know to complete the project. You can totally make this!
Please note - this pattern is just for the outfit and accessories. None of the dolls you see in the photos are included. All the Dress Up Bunch dolls (except Mini Lizzie) can wear all of the Dress Up Bunch outfits and accessories.
Fits all Dress Up Bunch dolls (dolls are 17 inches tall)
Easy! No special skills needed.
What You Need
You'll need. . .
- 1/2 yard nightgown fabric
- 1/4 inch elastic for the nightgown (19 inches)
- 1/2 sheet of wool blend felt ( I used periwinkle) for the elephant
- matching embroidery thread (I used DMC #156)
- freezer paper
- 2 4.5mm black safety eyes
- small handful of polyester fiberfill stuffing (you can use a few cotton balls in a pinch)
- 6 inch piece of pipe cleaner
- 1/4 yard blue fabric for the quilt top
- 1/8 yard pink fabric (for quilt top)
- 1/8 yard pink fabric for binding
- 1 fat quarter for quilt back
- 17" x 19" piece of batting
You might also want. . .
- #8 embroidery needle (for the elephant)