Dress Up Bunch Doll Pirate Costume and Trick or Treat Bag| Add a Review
What you get
It's almost Halloween and Mollie is all ready to go trick-or-treating!
The pattern collection includes a pair of shorts, a pirate shirt, a bandana, an eye patch, and an easy felt skull & crossbones bag for trick or treating. :-)
Pirates don't have tidy hems - the pattern shows two ways to get fun raggedy edges.
You get. . .
- A digital pattern delivered by email. (If you're not sure what a PDF pattern is, you'll find more info here.)
- Full-sized pattern pieces for the shirt, shorts, eye patch, bandana, and bag. No need to enlarge anything!
- Detailed instructions and lots of full-color step-by-step photos. You’ll never feel lost or wonder if you’re doing things right.
- Links to videos teaching you all the techniques you need to know to complete the project. You can totally make this!
Fits all Dress Up Bunch dolls (dolls are 17 inches tall)
Easy! No special skills needed.
What You Need
You'll need. . .
- 1 fat quarter of main fabric for the shirt, plus a scrap of fabric for the shirt facing
- 3 5/16” snaps for the shirt or a few inches of skinny hook & loop tape
- 1 fat quarter fabric for the shorts
- 12 inches of 3/8" elastic for the shorts
- 1 fat quarter for the bandana
- 11 inches skinny black elastic for the eye patch
- 1 sheet black felt for the eye patch and skull bag
- scraps of white felt for the skull and crossbones
- embroidery thread to match the felt
- 10 inches of black ribbon for the skull bag