Dress Up Bunch Doll Raincoat Pattern| Add a Review
What you get
This raincoat collection contains easy patterns for a spring doll dress, a waterproof raincoat and rain boots - all sized to fit Dress Up Bunch rag dolls.
You can use laminated cotton for the raincoat, or a product like Pellon Vinyl Fuse to turn any fabric into a waterproof fabric. So much fun!
You Get. . .
- A digital pattern delivered by email. (If you're not sure what a PDF pattern is, you'll find more info here.)
- Full-sized pattern pieces for the dress, coat, and boots. No need to enlarge anything!
- Detailed instructions and lots of full-color step-by-step photos. You’ll never feel lost or wonder if you’re doing things right.
- Links to videos teaching you all the techniques you need to know to complete the project. You can totally make this!
Fits all Dress Up Bunch dolls (dolls are 17 inches tall)
Easy! No special skills needed.
What You Need
You'll need. . .
- 1/2 yard dress fabric - must be a non-directional fabric
- 1 yard fancy trim for the dress (optional - but why skip fancy trim?)
- 3/4 yard laminated raincoat fabric
- 3/4 yard raincoat lining fabric
- 3 5/16” snaps for the dress and 3 for the coat (or a few inches of skinny hook & loop tape)
- 1 sheet wool blend felt for the boots
- matching embroidery thread for the boots
You might also want. . .
- size #8 embroidery needle
- fabric glue stick
- Wonder Clips (pins will poke permanent holes in laminated fabric)