Duck, Duck, Robot embroidery pattern
I love robots. And pull toys. Put them together and you get this pattern!
It's fast and easy - a great project for beginners.
This is exclusively available as a PDF pattern, delivered instantly and ready to print onto letter-size paper. No shipping costs and no waiting! If you're not sure what a PDF pattern is, you'll find more info here.
You Get. . .
- You'll receive a full-sized pattern for tracing
- a reversed image for use with iron-on transfer tools
- a complete color and stitch guide
- links to videos teaching you every stitch I used in the sample.
- Bonus! You'll also get a pattern for some blank ducks so you can design your own patterns to fill them in. You can make your robot pull a huge train of duck toys behind him. Fun!
The image is 8 inches wide and 4 inches tall.
Easy! The pattern uses only 4 stitches and they're all simple. :-) And there are links to videos teaching you all of them!
This pattern is not available for commercial resale. That means you may not copy and sell or digitally distribute the pattern or any variation of the pattern.
For example, you may not print the pattern and sell those copies.
You may, however, sell anything you make with Shiny Happy World patterns as long as you are the one making it.
For example, if you're using this pattern to make art which you sell at a craft fair or in an online shop, that's great!
Talk to Me
If you're hiring out any part of the process, please get in touch and we'll work out a fair licensing agreement.
For example, if you want to have kits printed on fabric, or print the design on greeting cards, those two scenarios would require a licensing agreement. Get in touch! I'm easy to talk to. :-) firstname.lastname@example.org