Eddie the Huggable Teddy Bear
What you get+-
Meet Eddie! He's a big, huggable teddy bear with soft, suedeish pads on his paws and feet and smooth satin in his ears. With all those touchable textures, this is a bear just begging for a snuggle!
This is a digital pattern delivered instantly by email. (If you're not sure what a PDF pattern is, you'll find more info here.)
You Get. . .
- full-sized pattern pieces – no enlarging needed
- detailed instructions and lots of step by step photos – you’ll never feel lost or wonder if you’re doing it right
- links to videos teaching you all the skills you’ll need to make your own huggable bear – from sewing curves and stuffing, to stitching up that stuffing hole. You can totally do this! It’s a workshop in a pattern!
He's about 10 inches tall (not counting those lovely ears) and about 10 inches wide - an excellent size for hugging.
Easy! No special skills needed. If you can use your sewing machine, you can make this bear. :-)
What You Need+-
You'll Need. . .
- 1/2 yd. brown fleece fabric (I love using Cuddle Fleece)
- scraps of black and brown wool felt for the nose and muzzle (I used black and copper)
- scraps of brown satin for the ear linings
- scraps of suedeish fabric for the paw pads
- embroidery thread for the mouth ( I used black)
- 2 9mm safety eyes
- plastic pellets for filling (I like Fairfield Poly Pellets)
- polyester fiberfill (I love Fairfield brand Soft Touch Polyfil Supreme)