Elegant Witch Embroidery Pattern| Add a Review
What you get
Her hat is divine.
Her spiderweb collar is oh-so-dramatic.
Her pale green skin is flawless.
Of course, she loves having her portrait made.
Want to stitch your own? She makes a fabulously stylish Halloween decoration!
You get. . .
- A digital pattern delivered by email. (If you're not sure what a PDF pattern is, you'll find more info here.)
- a full sized pattern for tracing
- a reversed image for use with iron-on transfer tools
- a detailed color and stitch guide telling you exactly how I stitched the sample
- links to videos showing how to do every stitch I used.
The sample I stitched is 6 1/2" wide and 8" tall. A very nice size for a portrait.
This one's a skill builder. It uses one less common stitch – whipped running stitch. It's not hard – but it'll probably be new to a lot of stitchers. Don't worry! There's a link to a video showing just how to do it. I also tinted mine with colored pencils - there's a video demonstrating that too.